At ResearchGate, we connect the world of science and make research open for all.
Working with us offers you the chance to use your knowledge and technical expertise to change science for the better, and you’ll be doing this as part of a dynamic team that hails from all over the globe. Come join us, and make an immediate impact.
In this role
- You’ll use data to find actionable insights and make recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, regression models, and more
- You’ll partner with product and engineering teams to implement, document, validate, and monitor metrics, using custom tools, as well as define key product success metrics
- You’ll use data to identify, translate and answer product questions essential to the product development process
- You’ll actively contribute to creating a data-informed culture at Researchgate contributing to how delivered and digested across the company (e.g. Dashboards, Team KPI mails, OKRs etc.)
You would bring with you
- You have a degree in a life sciences field or something similar and have worked in a research environment.
- You have a numbers-driven analytical approach and feel at home analyzing data.
- You are familiar with problems that your fellow scientists face in their daily work and want to find ways to help them work more efficiently and communicate better.
- You know that results come from great people working together around meaningful ideas and you believe you can lead a team to finish projects.
We are looking for smart scientists that understand deeply the scientific domain but are ready to develop an entirely new range of skills and start, at an entry level, a new career outside academia. Apply if you feel this job is for you.