Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Identification of prosperous contacts and leads in Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH)
- Responsibility for detecting new relevant business opportunities and convincing potential customers of how the business solutions of our portfolio company enable them to grow their businesses
- Identification of decision makers, buying departments and deep-dive into the retailer’s retail and marketing strategies
- Research and gaining of a deeper understanding of relevant markets
- Definition of a marketing and pre-sales activities play to educate and engage the contact to create a qualified lead
- Forecast of sales activities to support the account executives
- Close collaboration with account executives
- You have successfully completed your studies in business administration, marketing or in a similar field
- You have at least 2 years of relevant professional experience in sales and/or marketing
- You consistently overachieve quotas and revenue goals
- You have a proven track record of generating both inbound and outbound demand
- You are comfortable building relationships with key decision makers up to C-level executives
- You are very knowledgeable about the German retail market, understand its structures and hierarchies, as well as its strategies, market influences and market movements
- You combine commitment and self-initiative with a high quality awareness
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with a positive can-do-attitude
- You have experience with Salesforce, MS Office and other sales productivity tools is a plus
- You are a creative solution thinker and demonstrate research creativity
- You communicate fluently in German and English
- Strong retail network is a plus
- You will join a highly professional and motivated team
- You will have the unique opportunity to witness the launch of a newly established company and you can contribute your own ideas to its development
- You will benefit from the greatest possible creative freedom to develop your skills further
- You will enjoy a state-of-the-art, top-equipped workplace right in the center of Berlin
- You will benefit from a communicative, stimulating and inspiring environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.