The web was created by scientists and for scientists, to foster scientific collaboration and drive progress for a better world.
We’re a team of passionate optimists from around the world and from many different backgrounds. Together, we focus on building great products that change the way scientists communicate for the better, connecting the world of science and making research open to all.
ResearchGate provides a dynamic company culture with the possibility to individually shape your own professional development and growth. Enjoy working with an energetic and international team who are passionate about changing science for the better.
We offer digital advertising solutions, including:
· Scientific Advertising – allows scientists and researchers to see ads for the exact services and products they need whilst providing companies the opportunity to target their advertising to a specific scientific audience.
· Scientific Recruiting - hiring managers can advertise jobs to specific scientists based on location, research area, and skill, and scientists can find jobs that fit their interests and research profiles.
The key objective of this role is to drive revenue growth by selling ResearchGate recruiting solutions, from cold calling to closing to smooth campaign activation.
Grow existing accounts by achieving and exceeding individual and team targets through the process of new client acquisition, upselling, reselling and cross-selling of RG products.
This encompasses anticipating client needs, understanding their short and long-term objectives, and delivering ResearchGate recruitment offerings that meet those objectives.
· At least 3 years of full-funnel sales experience from cold calling to closing, ideally in a high-intensity phone sales environment; B2B preferred
· Previous experience in Digital Recruiting / Employment Services
· Proven strong problem-solving, contract negotiation and closing skills as well as a demonstrable history of achieving or exceeding revenue goals
· Ability to accurately forecast revenue
· Ability to create a sense of urgency, minimizing length of sales cycle and balancing client needs while working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
· Excellent command of written and spoken English and ideally an additional language
What we offer
· An energetic, international, and professional team who are passionate about changing the scientific industry for the better
· Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
· Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms
· Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural events
· An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
Our hiring process is uncomplicated. You’ll be interviewed by the people you’ll be working with, so you can quickly find the role that suits you best and start making an impact.
We’re changing science and catalyzing discovery, every day. Get to know more about our mission and what ResearchGate members are achieving by checking out our blog at https://www.researchgate.net/blog