datapine is a young innovative tech company located in the heart of Berlin. We have developed a highly scalable SaaS tool that is revolutionizing the way of performing database analysis by making even complex functionalities available to non-technical persons. With our product, we aim to become the innovation leader in the business intelligence market for small and medium-sized companies.
To further expand our international team we are looking for an experienced sales manager.
- Helping us become the #1 Business Intelligence tool for small and medium-sized companies on the international market
- Acquiring and consulting clients and companies from various countries
- Proactively engaging with new contacts and trial users to win them as paying customers
- Continuously supporting and assisting our clients to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Developing and maintaining trusted relationships with our clients and seeking out new business opportunities
- Executing sales campaigns and evaluating the results of your work
- Representing datapine at fairs, events and workshops
- You have B2B sales experience, whereas technical sales experience is a plus
- You show sincere interest in software and technology
- You have experience with doing business in different countries
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; any additional language is a plus
- You are confident, charismatic and you enjoy communication with people
- Working independently, reliably and organized is one of your strengths
- You know how to communicate with clients in a professional, consultative and friendly way
- An exciting Sales position in a dynamic, international software company
- A highly ambitious, young team with flat hierarchies
- An attractive salary (fixed + commission) and various opportunities to develop yourself professionally as well as personally
- A flexible schedule and a modern workplace
- We do everything to provide you with an enjoyable work environment
Please send your application (including salary expectations and earliest starting date) to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!