The Product team are passionate about making sure we develop the best possible products for our clients. We are a bunch of Product Owners who love talking to our clients about their use cases and then turning those into great features with the development teams. Our Scrum Masters make sure all of this is delivered in an agile and iterative way and that developers can get on with developing.
As we continue our fast expansion, we are hiring a Scrum Master to join the product development team and help us deliver amazing products. We are looking for someone who can show a clear passion for Scrum, can enable teams to be their very best and deliver quickly.
- running the Scrum process for 2 – 3 teams
- understanding each team’s project requirements and technical constraints by working in alignment with the Agile group, Team Leads and Product Owners
- working with the Product Owners to manage changes throughout the development process
- communicating problems and risks to the Agile group and wider organisation in order to reach appropriate resolutions
- effective coaching of team members on good agile practices
- reporting on progress throughout the projects and upon request
- ensuring a good level of team productivity based on metrics such as velocity and product released
- ensuring good time keeping and efficiency for Scrum ceremonies and other meetings
- work with Scrum Masters and other engineering staff to coordinate practices and changes and allow knowledge sharing
- work in alignment with the Agile Group vision
- act as administrator for JIRA for the relevant teams
- help to maintain the current company culture and positive working environment
- Proven experience in successfully running software development projects, preferably using Scrum and other Agile methodologies
- A solid technical knowledge of software development, preferably web-based SaaS applications
- Experience of using JIRA with Agile (previously called GreenHopper)
- A keen interest in social media and technology
- A clear passion for what you do and can excite teams of developers
- Excellent leadership, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure and resolve conflict effectively
- Ability to focus and excellent attention to detail even when working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated project tracking and analytical skills
- A deep understanding of different agile methodologies and appropriateness to team and project context
- A company that values innovation, creativity and cares about its staff
- Real (and proven) opportunities to develop your career
- Brilliant people who are great to work with
Interested candidates should send their CV and a cover letter, including salary expectations.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.