Divimove is Europe’s industry leader in the online video world, a media company that is part of FremantleMedia and belongs to the RTL Group. Founded in 2012, our multicultural team of more than 100 people creates innovative online video content for leading international brands. Additionally, Divimove manages the largest social influencer network in Europe with over 1,200 partners in France, Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland and Spain. At Divimove you can find creatives, thinkers and doers from more than 20 different nations.
We collaborate as a team to shape the future of online video. We develop sustainable entertainment careers that enable social influencers to become an own brand across all digital platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.
- In-house online video creative agency ‘Brandboost by Divimove’ enables brands to boost their business with the power of online video.
- ‘Divimove Network’ enables social influencers to turn their passion into a profession.
- ‘Divimove Media’ develops artists of a new generation, releases music, books and organizes live events.
VideoDays – Europe’s biggest gathering of social influencers is also part of Divimove. The event attracts more than 15,000 visitors.
Our headquarters in Berlin are accompanied by our offices in exciting cities such as Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid and Paris.
(Senior) Backend Developer Ruby on Rails (f/m)
As a (Senior) Backend Developer Ruby on Rails you will be working on software for internal usage, but also software used by our clients We developed a micro CRM system based on Rails. We are planning to expand this CRM environment with more functionality, which will result in you getting ownership of your micro apps connected to our CRM system. Furthermore, we do a million of requests to different media platform API’s (e.g. YouTube, Facebook etc.) to collect information about the performance of our (networked) talent. Based on this data, we report about campaign performances but we also give strategical advice to our talent on how to optimize their output, in order to strengthen their performance on these platforms. We are planning to increase this data gathering in the near future. Lastly, you will improve our different talent portals that are based on their social media platforms. Based on your strengths and interests we will together decide which projects to work on.
- Technical degree in applied science (e.g. Computer Science)
- Good English language skills
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails, GIT and Linux (mainly Ubuntu)
- Ability to write highly readable and reusable code
- Detail orientated and for you quality matters more than quantity
- Proactive and ability to work with strict deadlines
- Great interest in Online Video / YouTube
What you can expect
- An exciting challenge in an extraordinary multicultural work environment
- Be part of Europe’s industry leader in the online video world
- The chance to develop your own ideas and bring them to life
- Unique projects and working with great and highly demanded products such as online video
To apply for this job please send your CV, cover letter and reference(s) to Daria Hamulska, job(at)divimove.com, and let us know your first possible starting date.