Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €220m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organisational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
For one of our portfolio companies we are looking to fill the following position as soon as possible
Senior Project Manager (m/f)
- Managing complex e-commerce initiatives
- Supporting the customers and solution partners with the Professional Services team to de-risk their projects, transfer know-how and best practices
- Business and organizational management of the Professional Services team, interface for clients, solution partners and external providers
- Responsible for resource-planning, requirements management, workshops, consulting agreements, time tracking, billing, controlling and account management
- Responsible for budget- and time tracking for multiple teams and resources at multiple clients or partners
- Preparation and supervising assignment- and budget plans
- Monitoring and reporting to management and clients about project status
- Consultant for clients in strategic topics
- You have 3 or more years of experience in Service-, Delivery-, Project and/ or Account Management
- You are experienced with relevant project management tools and services as well as with billing, accounting and time tracking systems
- You have a technical understanding of eCommerce
- You can consult and communicate both internally and externally
- You have a track record in managing one or two teams and work experience in a customer environment
- You persuade with strong analytical skills, your ability to work autonomously and your fast perception
- Previous experience with shop systems and e-commerce is highly welcome
- Ideally you are coming from a consultancy, system integrator or large agency
- You communicate fluently in English and German
- Expert team: Profit from a communicative, inspiring environment and a highly experienced international team
- State-of-the-art technology: Work on the latest business models, technologies and tools
- Skill development: Get challenged and develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one!
- Constant innovation: You will get varied, interesting projects every day where you can use your creativity
- Amazing workplace: We work in very comfortable modern offices, located in the center of Berlin and offer fresh fruits, snacks and diverse drinks everyday
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.