Our mission at HeavenHR is to provide the only software businesses need to manage their human resources. Our goal is to help companies save time and focus on what they are really good at. From onboarding to payroll, we connect all separate HR processes into a single and easy-to-use platform.
HeavenHR is a SaaS start-up, founded in 2015 and backed by well-known VC funds and experienced business angels. To continue our rapid growth, we are looking for a Senior React.js Frontend Developer (f/m/x) who enjoys working in a dynamic environment and wants to join us in developing our great software further.
Our top values:
- Be active and productive
- Keep calm and amaze
- Establish an easy-to-use platform with great user experience
- Ensure accessibility, usability and performance for desktop website
- Optimize website responsiveness for mobile and tablet
- Build an excellent product on a technical and qualitative level
- Initiate the development of new processes and solutions, realizing own ideas and shaping your own way of working
- 6+ years of experience in building web applications
- Experience with Web Standards (HTML5, CSS3), Semantic HTML, CSS pre-processor
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Knowledge of GIT
- Working experience in Continuous Integration/Deployment is a plus
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Proactive, goal-oriented, energetic with an independent way of working
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to relocate to Berlin (if applicable)
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in an agile environment with lean processes (fast and small iterations)
- Initiate the development of new processes and solutions. We will give you the opportunity to realize your ideas and shape your own way of working
- Strong technologies and the latest stable versions
- Short build cycles using continuous integration and continuous deployment
- A product that makes our customers’ life easier
- We don’t have a kicker table as we don’t want to keep you at work after hours, unless it’s really needed. However what we do offer is a constant supply of coffee, mate, water, beer and fruit baskets, to keep you healthy. Once a month, we have an office party with yummy food!
- Oh, not to forget: our office is based in Berlin’s Prenzlauer Berg
Up for a challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your application!