We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Development and improvement of recruiting processes
- Be responsible for the whole recruiting process from talent selection to the onboarding of new team members
- Identify suitable channels to attract qualified talents
- Talent need analysis and creation of position-specific job specifications in close collaboration with the operating departments
- Creation and lead of trainings concerning recruiting topics for our junior recruitment staff
- Talentscount at internal and external recruitment events and networking get-togethers
- Maintenance and extension of a talent pool
- You have successfully completed your studies in psychology, communications, law, business administration or a similar field
- You have several years of relevant experience, ideally in the recruitment industry or at a start up
- You like to work goal-oriented and combine commitment, proactivity and creativity with a very good knowledge of the HR field
- You like to get to know people and extend your network
- You are fluent in both English and German
- You will become part of a highly motivated and professional Team
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the construction of a recently founded company
- You can grow ideally due to a high level of planning freedom
- You will work at a modern and top equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- You profit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.