Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
- Support the setup of our new ventures and investments by being responsible for the whole recruiting process from talent selection to the onboarding of new team members
- Consulting of our portfolio companies in numerous HR-related topics
- Talent need analysis and creation of position-specific job specifications in close collaboration with the operating departments
- Creation and lead of trainings concerning recruiting topics for our junior recruitment staff
- Talentscount at internal and external recruitment events and networking get-togethers
- Maintenance and extension of a talent pool
- You have successfully completed your studies in psychology, communications, law, business administration or a similar field
- You have several years of relevant experience, ideally in the recruitment industry or at a start up
- You can understand complex topics quickly and can make well-informed decisions based on that
- You like to work goal-oriented and combine commitment, proactivity and creativity with a very good knowledge of the HR field
- You like to get to know people and extend your network
- You feel good in a dynamic environment and can adapt quickly to new contact people and projects
- You are fluent in both English and German
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- Thanks to a high level of freedom you can quickly develop further
- You work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- You profit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.