Join the Insurance Revolution!
Are you passionate about insurance and technology? Do you want to make real impact and drive change in the established insurance industry in Germany and abroad?
We are a well-funded InsurTech start-up (currently in stealth-mode) – with a founding team consisting of established Fintech Entrepreneurs and leading Insurance Executives. We offer an international work environment with a deep focus on innovation in our mission to meeting and exceeding customer needs. Passion, simplicity, speed, flexibility and transparency are key values to the company and we look forward to working with you.
As UX designer, you will play a key role in shaping the future of the insurance industry by creating a superior user interfaces.
We are looking for someone with strong vision, and experience with UX and design who can own big product initiatives.
Fun and creative ideas are waiting to be designed and built! Would you love building your new company’s identity and user interfaces, are you a huge fan of the lean design approach and do you want to leave your mark on the future of web and mobile interfaces? Then you’d be a great fit on our team!
You should be ready to be very hands-on, as well as have people management skills to build your UX/UI team in the future. You should be able to justify your decisions by data and be able to convince the various stakeholders.
- Be the company’s UX guru;
- Desire to make GREAT PRODUCTS;
- Own big design projects (various platforms: web, iOS, Android, etc.);
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing and offering implementation suggestions from a user perspective;
- Act as “go to” with in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and standards. Use research-related services, theories and methods to support your recommendations;
- Build and maintain the style guide;
- Understand users’ psychology and how behavioural patterns impact user experience;
- Develop wireframes, behavioural specifications and personas;
- Design mock-ups and low/high-fidelity user interfaces;
- Work directly with the product department;
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the team;
- Be capable of conducting user research and interviews;
- 5+ years of UX design and interactive work experience;
- A solid UX background with an obsessive eye for visual- and interaction details;
- Experience with designing web, iOS and Android apps;
- Excellent skills in design research, UX design processes and methodologies as well as emerging patterns and toolsets, that you integrate into your daily work;
- Ideally you have UI experience;
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision;
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently run projects without close supervision;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Pushes to make data-driven decisions whenever possible;
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS;
- Experience in working with a scrum team;
- Excellent communication skills — you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions;
- Customer, team and project commitment;
- Fluency in English. German is nice to have;
- You thrive when working within an agile and flexible working environment;
- Have a sense of humour and are able to keep cool when under pressure.
What We Offer You:
- A strong network: of investors, mentors and colleagues to help you develop as a professional – not limited to your functional area, but cross organizationally;
- Competitive package;
- A professional, yet fun (tech) environment – at our attractive headquarters in Berlin;
- Diversity – team of 10+ nationalities.
Please send your application to email@example.com!