Project A is a Berlin-based early-stage investor and operational VC in the digital technology space. With financial support and operational expertise, Project A helps startups to build up competences in key areas such as IT/Product, Performance Marketing, Business Intelligence and Organization Building, and thus contributes to their sustainable success. Project A supports entrepreneurs in building companies such as Catawiki, Contorion, Eyeota, Lostmy.name, Nu3, Spryker, Tictail, WorldRemit, and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-team.
- Ensure the successful collaboration of our portfolio companies and our operational teams through excellent project- and stakeholder management
- Interim takeover of various management positions in our portfolio companies
- Responsibility for the project lead of our private equity investments
- Strategic definition of key targets in close collaboration with founders of our portfolio companies as well as operational implementation to drive for maximum success in order to meet targets
- Accountable for internal project communication to guarantee a smooth communication flow with all Project A Functional Heads (Online Marketing, Tech, Product Management, Business Intelligence, HR, and Finance)
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting of our portfolio companies in collaboration with our management team
- You graduated top of your class in economics, business or in a similar field
- You gained relevant work experience in a business consultancy or in business development in the start-up or a similar environment
- You possess a deep understanding of digital business models and are quick in identifying core operational challenges
- You have a proven track record in project- and stakeholder management and expectations management is one of your main skills
- You are an expert in Excel and PowerPoint and bring basic knowledge of web technologies and online marketing
- You are pragmatic and a quick, focused learner with a structured hands-on mentality
- You feel comfortable in a flexible, highly dynamic fast-paced environment and can communicate with different stakeholders fluent in German and English
- You are an entrepreneur by heart with a high drive for outstanding team spirit, loving and living the work hard play hard game
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated venture development team with a highly diverse set of tasks
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas and you are responsible for the project – and change management in our portfolio companies
- You will get the opportunity to work directly with our experts in online marketing, business intelligence, product management and IT as well as our founding partners
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.