Verlocal is looking to hire a highly driven and talented part-time Social Media Marketing Intern to join our fun and interesting Design team. The ideal candidate is someone who is great at creating outstanding marketing materials while, bringing passion, energy, curiosity, and talent to our team each day. If you’re someone who thrives in a fast-paced and exciting working environment, wants to gain valuable experience in building a company from the ground up, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What you’ll be doing:
• Design clear appealing graphic communications for print and web. This will include email materials, promotional items, and social media graphics, flyers, and other marketing materials as needed.
• Learn and grow design skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign for web and print projects.
• Help tell the story of Verlocal through beautiful visuals.
• 0-1 years general work experience preferably in marketing with basic design skills or pursuing a BA, BFA, HCI, or other design-related degrees.
• Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
• Must have excellent time management skills and flexibility.
• Some experiences and desire to develop knowledge of HTML/CSS, Email Design, and Photography.
• Attention to details & a good team player.
• Unafraid to ask for advice or help.
• Passion for local experiences is a huge plus!
Additional Information: This will be a paid internship with an opportunity for growth. Based on performance and attitude, this position can transition into a full-time Visual Marketing Associate Role.
At Verlocal, you’ll be joining more than just another company – we’re a bunch of talented yet rowdy bunch of individuals who love to work with like-minded people. We’re moving fast and encourage our team to push the envelope every day. If you want to join us, send us a unique PDF resume and portfolio!