Are you a skilled software developer with the desire to step into the world of data? We’re looking for a fulltime software developer (m/f) to start immediately in our Berlin office.
You will join the team responsible for processing millions of rows of data each day and using it to drive Babbel’s data and analytics needs.
- Support the team’s analysts in meeting their data needs
- Dive into our data to locate and extract needed information
- Write and maintain queries, scripts, tools and data processing workflows on our different data sets and feed it to data consumers
- Participate in further development of our data platform
- Help to ensure data and reporting consistency
- Curiosity for data and how it can be used to drive insights
- At least 2 years experience in professional software development
- Extensive experience with MySQL
- Solid Python knowledge
- Experience with linux / unix shell, git
- Reliability and an independent way of working
- Good command of English
We offer you:
- Working in a highly motivated and competent international team
- Expertise spanning various fields of data analysis (data modeling machine learning, statistics)
- Short development cycles (agile)
- A lively and creative startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Long-term prospects
We would appreciate short and concise applications. If you are interested, please send applications exclusively in digital form to firstname.lastname@example.org, attn. Ms Inga Dräger referring to the position as Software Developer for our Analysis Team (m/f).