Rocket Internet’s Computational Advertising Team (Mathemads) is an interdisciplinary team that designs, builds and maintains the world-class advertising platform behind Rocket’s ventures.
What we value in our employees
Working at Rocket means taking ownership from day one and giving everything for our projects to make a meaningful and sustainable impact. For our businesses to go from zero to launch, we remain focused while being confident. Our colleagues from more than 70 nationalities act as an interconnected team that exchanges across country borders to ensure maximum efficiency. We expect to win with every company we build and every action we take.
About your new role
At Rocket, no two days are the same. The following tasks will be part of your new role:
- Be responsible for our customer facing website, mathemads.com
- Build ad-hoc products for the bigger ventures
- Continuously move from designing polished front end interfaces to building RESTful APIs
To be successful in your new role, you should bring along these skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- Min. 3 years hands-on experience in full-stack web development
- Very confident with HTML and CSS
- Big fan of test driven development
- Experience with AngularJS is a bonus
- Experience with libraries such as SQL Alchemy, Pandas, Celery, Flask is bonus
- You’re not afraid of getting your hands dirty in DevOps and server provisioning
- Postgres, Redis
- Docker, Ansible, AWS
What we offer
In return, Rocket Internet offers you the opportunity to work at an office with colleagues from various international backgrounds, just a step away from the World Heritage-listed Museumsinsel (Museum Island). The access you get to latest technologies, knowledge sharing and training will allow you to develop rapidly during your time at Rocket. To help you get here, we offer an appropriate relocation package and visa support to ensure a smooth start to your next chapter.
Are you interested?
We welcome your application in English to join our global network of entrepreneurs.