Student Business Analyst (m/f)
The Fleetcompetence Group is looking for a new business analyst located in Berlin for its global reporting system for 7-10h per week.
Global Reporting System
The global reporting system is an inhouse developed web-based tool, developed with PHP, mySQL, jQuery, Chart.js and Bootstrap. The tool enables its user to analyze their fleet information with chart-based dashboards, which virtualize the data from many different suppliers and countries.
Your core responsibilities
· Consolidation and harmonization of data from different sources
· Plausibility checks of provided data
· Documentation of harmonization schemes
· Data analysis support for global sourcing projects
Your optional responsibilities (depending on skills)
· Developing new features for the global reporting system
· Fixing bugs in the global reporting system
· Interest in fleet (cars/trucks)
· High analytical thinking
· Excellent Excel skills (lookup functions, pivots, …)
· Independent working style (remote working after induction)
· Interested in a long-term engagement
If you are interested in joining our international team, please send the following documents/information to stefan.kuhn [at] fleetcompetence.com:
· Type of desired employment (employment contract, freelancer, …)
· Salary expectation
· Optional: Programming examples (i.e. Github link, zipped source code)
About the Fleetcompetence Group:
The Fleetcompetence Group is the largest independent international fleet consulting organisation to support fleet operators with strategic expertise. The Group and its partners cover the European markets and North America.
Further information on www.fleetcompetence.com.