We are looking for a Team Happiness Manager to spark up the entire Investly crew with their good vibes!
If you get a kick out of transforming an office into an inspiring environment, then join our growing team at our brand new hub in the Kalamaja district of Tallinn. Here’s your all-in-one opportunity to take on office management and event organisation, as well as to play an important role in building up our company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Creating and maintaining the office as an inspiring and tidy work environment
- Communicating with vendors and ensuring supplies of office stationery, food and drinks
- Organising team events in collaboration with the HR Manager
- Planning meetings
- Arranging and compiling reports on work-related travels
- Ensuring information flows smoothly amongst the team
- Assisting with HR tasks: posting job listings, screening candidates, compiling lists, employee onboarding
- Managing documents using Google Drive, Docs and Sheets
- Simpler accounting tasks: keeping track of expenses using accounting software (Merit Aktiva, Xero)
- Actively participating and speaking up about important matters for the team
- Highly proficient in English as a working language
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong will to be a part of a great team
- Experience with document management using Google Drive
- Experience with simpler accounting tasks
- Living in Estonia or ready to relocate to Estonia
- A challenging job in a fast-growing venture capital funded fintech start-up
- Diverse organisation with highly motivated team members from Estonia, UK and Poland
- Your decisions matter and will make a change
- Gross salary €1000-1400 per month
Let’s make a difference on a daily basis!