Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Conception and implementation of complex SEO-strategies in alignment with the CMO and CTO
- Management, training and overall development of the SEO-team of our portfolio company
- Responsibility for the budget and target achievement of the SEO-channel
- Collaboration with other marketing channels, especially SEA
- Control and documentation of the SEO KPIs
- You have a University degree in business administration, marketing, media- or communication science and several years of relevant professional experience in SEO
- You bring deep understanding of technical SEO (Crawling, Indexation, etc.) and knowledge of current algorithm-changes and updates
- You convince us with your extensive skills in common web analysis and SEO-tools
- You have sound understanding of performance-driven marketing and analytics
- You bring first leadership experience
- Your excellent communication skills and your structured way of working empower your team and ensure its growth within the portfolio company
- You communicate fluently in German and English, additional language skills are more than welcome
- The chance to be part of the innovative digitalization of a profitable, solid company with a sustainable success story
- The opportunity to work in a flat hierarchy, have flexible working hours and enjoy a start-up flair in an internationally operating company
- A 13,5-month and competitive salary
- 30 vacation days plus Bavarian public holidays which are above the German average
- The possibility to use top-notch technology
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.