Our vision is to reshape the way how millions of people discover, play and share mobile games across multiple platforms. You’ll work with like-minded, smart people, who love working hard and having fun at the same time.
SOFTGAMES is a leading and rapidly growing browser-based network of HTML5 mobile games and international mobile gaming portals. Our key to success is to deliver the best cross platform experience through our 200+ casual games to millions of monthly users. Benefit from HTML5 and unleash your potential to become part of the next big thing!
We are now looking for a full time Technical Account Manager to manage publishers and marketing partners together with sales and marketing in order to grow loyalty and satisfaction.
The position’s main objectives are as follows:
· Maintain and develop the relationship of existing key accounts (publishers and marketing partners) in order to grow loyalty and satisfaction
· Provide technical support to key accounts to integrate, publish and market our products, APIs and ads on their properties
· Monitor key accounts performance and provide recommendations for improvement
· Manage financial statements & revenue reports for your key accounts
· Proactively propose product improvements and/or new revenue opportunities for the SOFTGAMES HTML5 games platform
· Work with all relevant departments within SOFTGAMES (including Sales, Marketing, Product, Technology) to optimize technical integration and issue resolution processes
· Delivering best quality in a fast-paced agile startup environment
· are a digital native, with technical knowledge of Web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, APIs) as well as the ability to analyze issues
· have a mininum of 2 years of work experience in a technical customer-facing role
· have experience with Ad- and Affiliate Systems preferably in the gaming area
· know how to speak the “geek” language of our Developers
· never stopped learning and never fear changes
· are a spirited, ambitious, international and enthusiastic team
· play and share mobile HTML5 games for millions of gamers around the world from the heart of Berlin
· believe in HTML5, as well as cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
· are the spearhead in terms of HTML5 gaming and HTML5 monetization
· want You to join our team
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed application by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further questions do not hesitate to contact us.