We are looking for a full time Technical Product Manager Frontend Development (m/f) to start immediately in our Berlin office.
As part of our agile development team you will care for the product owner role in frontend development projects. The role includes the management of requirements, their mapping onto user stories and test cases inside a Scrum or Kanban project, the approval of completed tasks and being the central communication partner for all the project members and stakeholders regarding the project’s details.
- At least 2 years of experience as a technical product manager or product owner or similar in an agile environment.
- Very good presentation skills
- Experience in professional software development
- Good knowledge in HTML(5), CSS (mobile and desktop application), cross browser compatibility
- Good understanding of current web technologies
- Good knowledge in clientside MVC
- Basic knowledge of Ruby, PHP, Python etc.
- Hands-on mentality, proactivity
- Reliability and an independent way of working
We offer you:
- Short development cycles and streamlined specification processes
- Modern application design and current technologies
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- Long-term prospects
We would appreciate concise and relevant applications – exclusively in digital form – sent to email@example.com, attn. Ms Inga Dräger referring to the position as Technical Product Manager Frontend Development (m/f).