Divimove is Europe’s industry leader in the online video world, a media company that is part of FremantleMedia and belongs to the RTL Group. Founded in 2012, our multicultural team of more than 100 people creates innovative online video content for leading international brands. Additionally, Divimove manages the largest social influencer network in Europe with over 1,200 partners in France, Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland and Spain. At Divimove you can find creatives, thinkers and doers from more than 20 different nations.
We collaborate as a team to shape the future of online video. We develop sustainable entertainment careers that enable social influencers to become an own brand across all digital platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.
In-house online video creative agency ‘Brandboost by Divimove’ enables brands to boost their business with the power of online video.
‘Divimove Network’ enables social influencers to turn their passion into a profession.
‘Divimove Media’ develops artists of a new generation, releases music, books and organizes live events.
VideoDays – Europe’s biggest gathering of social influencers is also part of Divimove. The event attracts more than 15,000 visitors.
Our headquarters in Berlin are accompanied by our offices in exciting cities such as Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid and Paris.
Video Editor DACH (f/m)
You have well established experiences in the 360 degree post-production processes of video content? You have already worked intensively with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop? Also Motion Graphics and Color Grading are no foreign words for you? Then you could be the perfect fit!
As a Video Editor you will be the one who gives the final touch to our online videos. Your tasks will span from the cutting of the video to color grading and the addition of music and sound. From time to time you will also have the chance to join the actual production of our videos. Does this sound like an exciting challenge? Then become part of our dynamic intercultural team and help us creating the best online videos in the world wide web.
Skills and Qualifications required
• You have well-grounded experience in the post-production of different types of video content.
• You have excellent skills in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop.
• You are a creative person with a good feeling for aesthetics.
• You are proactive and highly motivated.
• You have excellent German and good English language skills.
What you can expect
• An exciting challenge in an extraordinary multicultural work environment.
• Be part of Europe’s industry leader in the online video world.
• The chance to develop your own ideas and bring them to life.
• Unique projects and working with great and highly demanded products such as online video.
Does it sound interesting to you? Then we are looking forward to your complete application documents, portfolio including information on your earliest possible start date and your salary expectation. Anna Schuller (job[at]divimove.com) will take care of your application.