You have an eye for modern and elegant web design? You love to build beautiful front ends and aesthetic websites? You are eager to work in a fast paced, young company within one of the most inspiring and dynamic tech industries of these days 3D printing?
Then this is the perfect job for you!
3D printing defines a new era of dynamic production. This demands also a new way of how the product designs are created. At trinckle we enter a totally new approach to design products with the help of algorithms. We are an ambitious, award-winning, VC-funded tech startup from Berlin and a first mover in the early stage of this revolutionary technology. We do not build machinery, but focus on the digital gold: the 3D model data.
Our cloud software, paramate, generates the 3D models that get printed. With paramate we enable new business models – whether patient specific prosthetics, mechanically optimized robotic components, or personalized jewelry. This means nothing less than disruption of conventional industries and creation of countless new business opportunities for our future clients.
As you can see, there is a lot to do and achieve. That is why we are looking for an ambitious Web Designer & Developer. Build together with us the UI/UX design of the future.
These challenges are waiting for you:
- Create aesthetic, modern, reusable web-designs for the websites of the company and our products using the existing branding
- Define UI layout for various types of 3D configurators
- Design the look of web applications made for our client projects
- Be responsible for the implementation of these designs and layouts
- Design and create interactive, animated visual web elements and controls with JS and CSS
- Take part in creating the shape and looks of our 3D models
This is what we expect:
- You successfully graduated a college or university program in a related field of study
- You have proven experience in designing websites and carrying out front-end development (please send us your portfolio)
- Responsive design experience
- Cross-browser compatibility experience
- Experience with CAD modeling / 3D rendering is a plus
- Experience with shader programming is a plus.
This is what we offer:
- Learn about cool technologies (3D printing, algorithm driven design, cloud computing, 3D rendering)
- Choose the way you work, use your favorite tools
- A friendly, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- Flexible working hours and competitive compensation
- Work in a beautiful, bright office loft inside an old fire station
- Free public transport card (BVG) and the equipment you need
- Regular company events (team cooking, video game nights, kayaking, etc.)
- And yes, we also have those free drinks and fruits for you
Sounds like the perfect opportunity for you?
Please send your application, including your CV, portfolio, and your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com. Also, tell us where you’ve seen this job offer. Don’t hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions. Your contact person is Yvonne Domas.