Nexern GmbH is a young aspiring startup located in Berlin, Germany with an international background and long-standing experience. We operate successfully in online-marketing and especially in affiliate marketing with our own network of quality websites, online portals and informational blogs for different topics such as gaming, sports and finance.
To successfully expand our team and join us on our exciting journey, we are looking for highly-motivated and proactive candidates for the position Website Architect (m/f) to drive our websites to the next level.
What you will do:
- Take responsibility for the strategic planning of new projects based on existing websites
- Develop concepts for organically ranking websites for B2C lead generation (with strong focus on site architecture and user experience)
- Carry out cross-team work with the content, design and code departments during project planning and execution
What we expect from you:
- Very good understanding of on-page SEO concepts, user intent and user behaviour
- Good knowledge of content management systems, information architecture and web technologies
- Good organisational skills: ability to balance multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience with working in an affiliate/merchant relationship is an advantage
What you can expect from us:
- A dynamic and international team of competent and highly-motivated colleagues
- A great work atmosphere and regular company and team events
- Permanent contract, flexible working hours and career advancement opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and the possibility to contribute your own ideas
- High level of responsibility and room for personal development
- Easily-accessible office in Berlin-Tempelhof (with private parking)
- Benefits including a BVG monthly ticket, drinks and fresh fruit and snacks in the office
- Becoming part of an exciting startup and shaping its promising future
Sounds like you? If so, please send your application including your cover letter, CV, salary expectations and possible start date via our application form.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!