Do you believe that online gaming is a fascinating and extremely fast growing market?
Does working with the best game developers on the most successful games published on all major social networks and browser game portals around the globe sound like an amazing job opportunity to you? Then join our Plinga Team to be based in Berlin!
We are currently looking for a Working Student Customer Support (m/f) to help us provide top-notch support to our German users.
The ideal student candidate is a true team player, resourceful, has a great eye for detail and the ability to quickly adapt to new situations.
Do you like it when things are exciting, interesting and challenging at the same time? Then this is the job for you. Not a single day will be the same.
- …actively provide users, via e-mail, with assistance and advice for our games
- …assist our customer base with any payment or technical issues they face.
- …organize live QA, test our games and report bugs according to your findings.
- …communicate via e-mail or chat with our external partners about in-game errors.
- …improve the quality and efficiency of our support services.
- …encourage player loyalty and improve our products.
- …level C2 German writing skills and be fluent in English (C1). Other languages, especially Polish, is always a plus too!
- …an interest in gaming and social networks.
- …basic knowledge of the gaming sector, be solution-oriented and a quick learner with a keen eye for detail.
- …the availability to work 20 hours/week for at least six months (but we would love if you stayed longer).
- …a valid certificate of enrollment from university
- …an ideal job with flexible working hours, a vibrant atmosphere and an excellent work environment.
- …a brilliant, creative and truly international team with low hierarchies!
- …the opportunity to become a part of a Berlin start-up that is making waves in one of the most exciting and innovative industries around.
- …a cool location right in the heart of Berlin – Mitte
- …free breakfast and snacks every day.
- …engaging and fun team events.
- …last but not least: a personal tailor-made avatar!
Sounds like an exciting opportunity? You bet it is!
We look forward to your complete application in English or German, including your cover letter, CV and relevant references.