Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
For our A-Team we are looking to fill the following position as soon as possible
- Support in accounting (invoice receipt, accounting control, internal cost allocation)
- Support for the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Help in payment transactions
- Examination and Accounting of travel expenses
- Support in the management of the project time tracking system
- Development and implementation of various projects such as the digitization of processes
- You are currently enrolled in business studies or with a similar focus
- You gained first experience in accounting
- You have first experience in handling DATEV
- You possess excellent MS Office skills
- You combine strong analytical skills with a solution-oriented working method
- You communicate fluently in German and English
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- You will work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- You will benefit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to become part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.