Holidu is building the world’s best search engine for vacation rentals. Our mission is to make finding and booking the perfect rental finally easy. We are on this journey in a rapidly growing team of travel and technology enthusiasts from all over the world. Our travel mates also include investors and mentors who have helped companies such as Booking.com, Spotify and Zalando to achieve global success. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Your role in this journey
- Carry out and coordinate testing activities for live releases
- Develop manual test methods, test specifications and test cases
- Support the product management team by validating and qualifying incoming bugs
- Work closely with our developers, product managers and designers to ensure quality of deliverables
Your backpack is filled with
- Ongoing studies
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Eagerness in finding mistakes
- Logical thinking and an independent, self-reliant and reliable work attitude
- A team-oriented mindset and curiosity to learn new things
- Availability for approximately 16 hours per week
- Fluent English skills, German is a plus
Our adventure includes
- Cutting edge technology in all areas of our fast-growing business
- A diverse international team with the ambition to achieve amazing things
- Flat hierarchies, responsibility and freedom to develop your own ideas
- Continuous learning from and with experienced co-workers and mentors
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during and outside of work
Want to travel with us?
Your first travel contact will be Laura Lessle from HR.