HR Consulting Internship at Fugu GmbH
WHO WE ARE:
We are a young and growing consulting company specializing in leadership mastery based in Berlin. We encompass a diverse and international team, seeking to provide our global customers in the healthcare sector with innovative and effective solutions for their talent needs. We specialize in solutions for talent acquisition, assessment, coaching, training, development, organizational development and culture change.
ABOUT THE POSITION
In this internship, we are looking for someone to support us on internal projects and on-site at assessment and development centers. At the Berlin office, you will be involved in various internal projects, and will support in finding trends, best practices, and information that will be used to generate our leadership development materials. This will be accomplished through research, summarizing findings, creating content for customer engagements, compiling best practices, and editing documents. Moreover, you will attend internal meetings that will enable you to gain insights into our business and experiencing its unique culture. Within the team, proactive behavior is strongly encouraged, and you will have the opportunity to bring in your own ideas. The internship is rich in variety and allows for collaboration and co-creation.
For on-site deliveries, your tasks will include providing end-to-end support for event management, including program preparations, delivery at the customer and post-work such as summarizing program evaluations.
We are looking for someone who is reliable in working independently, has excellent communication and writing skills and displays an interest in leadership development. Furthermore, you should have excellent time management skills, should be organized and work with attention to detail.
Location: at our Berlin office and traveling to our programs
· Enrollment in a Bachelor’s (at least 5th semester) or Master’s program in psychology, business, economics or a related field
· Flexible and reliable in working independently, a real self-starter with strong communication skills!
· Proactive and a great team player, service-oriented, diligent, responsible
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Strong interest in leadership development or assessment
· Fluent in English (written and spoken) is necessary; fluency in German or other languages is a plus
· Willingness to travel (for programs)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic international work environment with an open learning culture
- Invaluable exposure to trainings, assessment / development centers
- A paid internship as well as paid transport, accommodation, and meals during programs that you attend as event coordinator
- Insight into the development of product-related materials (e.g. case studies, role plays)
- Chance to be part of a fast growing and successful consulting company with a flat hierarchy
- A chance to interact with amazing global customers from very reputable companies
- Available full-time for at least 6 months in Berlin, from March 2020 onwards
Have we caught your attention? Please send us your complete application (including cover letter, CV and employer’s references or recommendations) to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job reference “DEBER_2019_1126 HR Consulting Internship“. Please also include your earliest starting date and preferred end date.
We look forward to your application!
Fugu is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.