We’re seeking a motivated, intelligent and enthusiastic business development manager, hungry to make an impact for charities in a fast-growing tech business
Raising IT is growing quickly! Our online fundraising tools make it easy to create viral social campaigns for causes that really matter.
As our product continues to improve and transform the lives of millions of people in need, we are looking to take on someone to join our fast-paced team to work on the full cycle of our engagement with clients. It will be hugely varied, and full of the thrills and rewards of working for a mission-driven company.
You will be friendly, vivacious and have a hugely personable telephone manner – never afraid to pick up the phone. You will be sharp as a razor when it comes to managing your varied workload, ambitious and always finding new and better ways of delivering great service.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and who doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves to do lots of high-value, process-driven work. Someone with the “right” attitude and who is hungry to make an impact.
Ideally, you’re someone looking to get experience in a tech / entrepreneurial environment. You’ll be hugely motivated by delivering impact for leading brands in the non-profit space with our clients including RSPCA, RSPB and Guide Dogs.
· Business Development – Identifying new organisations and exciting opportunities with charities and prioritising effectively. Managing the early part of the engagement process by finding contact details, reaching out, building new relationships, evangelising for Raising IT and setting up meetings.
· Database Management. Fully optimising our Salesforce CRM system. You will lead an organisation wide effort to track and target our client communications, sending emails and generating reports.
· Stakeholder Relations. Keeping our stakeholders informed and engaged in both the progress and challenges of adding value in the charity sector. Representing us at key industry events.
· Partner Communications. Booking people into meetings, setting up phone calls and follows ups. Exceptional phone manner and politeness, articulate over the phone and in writing.
· Website Management. Helping improve the content on our site.This will include a fair amount of editing, tagging and formatting.
· Marketing. Assisting with content marketing by writing blog posts, producing videos and creating case studies relating to latest news and reviews of exciting work at Raising IT.
Skills and experience
Experience and interest in business development, marketing, sales, management consulting or fundraising;
Smart. Graduate from a top university with a 2.1 or 1st class degree;
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
You must enjoy building relationships and networking with industry players in the charitable sector;
Organised. Managing contacts, connections, deadlines, and deliverables requires excellent organizational skills;
Self-starter. Able to work independently and be proactive. Someone who takes initiative and doesn’t wait for assignments;
Preferably has experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tool; and
Committed to Raising IT’s mission of transforming fundraising in the charitable sector.
When Will The Position Be Filled?
We are looking for someone to start asap. The sooner you can apply and the sooner you can start – the better.
Please apply with a covering letter and CV to https://www.workable.com/j/7F5B3A35F0
Thanks for reading, look forward to hearing from you.