Based in beautiful, sunny Barcelona, we specialise in the food-marketing sector and are revolutionising the way in which food brands undergo their sampling, market-research and future marketing strategies. We have a clear mission: to surprise people with products they love, while at the same time bringing brands closer to their customers.
At Degustabox you’ll find a highly-motivated group that values team-work and innovation, which is why all opinions and ideas are valued and actively encouraged throughout the company.
We’re looking for passionate professionals who enjoy a challenge to help us achieve our goal of being the Number One in Food-Discovery worldwide (that’s right, we aim high!).
Do you have a knack for developing and maintaining web applications? Do you enjoy building systems in order to handle sales processes? Are you good at adding new functionalities and fixing issues? If so, then please read on.
Our Developer plays a key role in the company. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining web applications according to the most recent standards helping the business to be more efficient and thereby allowing us to provide a better service to our subscribers and internal clients.
● Maintaining the web application (refactoring, improving performance, fixing issues, migrating code to new solutions).
● Maintain and grow the web infrastructure (AWS, Ubuntu, Terraform, Ansible).
● Refactor the software to meet modern standards.
● Work on code optimisation.
This is you
● You have very good PHP knowledge, including programming, debugging, automation and testing. Experience in using any PHP MVC Framework is a must.
● You have between 0.5-3 years of work experience.
● You have good MySql knowledge (designing optimal database structure and constructing advanced queries).
● You know the PHPUnit framework.
● You understand REST APIs.
● You have a very good level of English.
● You have basic level of Linux administration skills and can work in the Linux environment in the day to day work
● You are passionate about programming and new development standards.
You will enjoy
The most important thing we offer is the professional challenge coupled with our engaging company culture.
We are dedicated, perseverant and friendly, and everyone is highly valued in our team.
We stand out from the rest by offering an innovative and exciting product within the fields of both Food & Beverage as well as Marketing. A match made in heaven.
We also offer
● Competitive salary
● Flexibility in schedule
● Flexible retribution options such as Ticket Restaurant and private health insurance
● 23 days’ holiday a year + ½ a day off on your birthday
● In-house English and Spanish classes
● Company yoga on a weekly basis
● Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
● Loads of snacks
● Social events such as our rooftop BBQ’s and seasonal parties
● Fantastic colleagues from all over the world
Got something to bring to The Box? We’d love to hear from you.
Degusta Box is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.