We are recruiting on behalf of our partner FACEIT.
Founded in London in 2012, FACEIT has quickly become the leading platform for online competitions in PvP multiplayer games. FACEIT allows players to easily play in tournaments and leagues for virtual and real-world prizes through automated tournament management and matchmaking technology. With over 6,000,000 users and continuous exponential growth we now host over 2,000 tournaments and 12,000,000 game sessions per month.
For developers, FACEIT’s advanced software development kit (SDK) allows game creators to easily integrate user-friendly matchmaking and tournaments into their titles to allow gamers to take part in competitive online games at all skill levels. eSports organizers, players and communities use FACEIT to create and manage online competitions. As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will lead the development of new and exciting features and maintenance of our core web application and SDK widgets.
We have a common passion for online games and are a close group of people that share a “work hard, play hard” mentality. We had tons of fun building the company from scratch and never stopped.
- Understanding of the full Angular development and runtime cycles;
- Experience with websockets and real-time messaging;·
- Strong OOPS concepts and desire to learn new frameworks;
- Ability to architect, build, iterate and manage set of HTML5 applications;
- Attitude to write and maintain an automated test environment;
- A strong passion for videogames and eSport is a plus.
- Bonus points for any experience with the following: React, WinJS, Node.js, Java, Erlang.
- 3 years+ of user interface development experience;
- 3 years+ of experience as front-end web developer;
- 2 years+ of strong knowledge on application development using either Angular or React
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide ongoing training opportunities;
- Offices 5 minutes from Piccadilly Circus station;
- Monthly drinks and dinner in the office;
- Quarterly team outings;
- Kitchen stocked with refreshments, cereals, bread, spreads (coffee machines everywhere – this company is Italian after all!).